*NOTICE FOR NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS*

Tell us about yourself!

Moderator: Big Dogs

PolarBear
Site Admin

*NOTICE FOR NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS*

Postby PolarBear » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:10 pm

First off, I'd love to welcome you to the Original WolfPack! You'll find a close-knit group of friends here on the site and we look forward to hearing more about yourself! But in getting to that, you might be asking yourself, "Why the hell can't I post and see everything else on the site?" Well the solution is quite easy! All you need to do to get fully activated so you can post and have access to the whole site is to email your screen-name to a Big Dog and let us know you're a flesh and blood nerd on the other end of the internet and not some bot looking to post a bunch of crap viral links. (Bots are a pain in the ass that way.)

One of us are online pretty much constantly and it shouldn't take too long at all. If for some reason you can't get a hold of us through PM, shoot an email directly to the WolfPack office by hitting the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. It'll send an email to us and we'll do our best to respond. We look forward to hearing from you!

Audibly Yours,
Aaron "PolarBear" Ward
Original WolfPack Admin

PolarBear
Site Admin

Re: *NOTICE FOR NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS*

Postby PolarBear » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:46 pm

This is a new development since we updated the boards and brought them back online. If you are interested in joining the Wolfpack boards, you **MUST** email us at OriginalWolfpack@gmail.com or WE WILL NOT SEE YOUR APPLICATION. The auto-update features have changed and we no longer get daily updates for people who may be trying to sign up here. Be sure to include your name and board ID that you signed up as so we can activate your account. I hope to hear from any newbies soon!

Audibly Yours,
Aaron "PolarBear" Ward
PolarBear's 1000th post- To Keyser: I fucking hetero-love you, man.
"The Den" Youtube Channel FOUND HERE

Return to “Welcome”